zhengzhou , china[email protected]
"The to diamond rings is to make a solution with warm water almost hot and dishwashing soap. Soak your ring for about 20 to 40 minutes, gently brush the stone with a very soft ...Leave Us Now
You can also send a message to us by this email [email protected], we will reply to you within 24 hours.Now tell us your need,there will be more favorable prices!
Separating fine particles from black sands is one of the biggest challenges that prospectors have to deal with. This article will describe a simple and inexpensive method of capturing fine . Most small scale prospectors do not need to invest thousands of dollars to capture small placer dust. Using fine recovery methods, you can retain the vast majority of in your ...
However, before you decide to your collection yourself, or even if you leave it to a professional jeweler, add a little gemology to the mix. Our series of articles on gemstone care will help you make the choice and show you how to your gemstone jewelry safely.
· Tarnish occurs on jewelry when the is exposed to air and oxidizes. Tarnish is a natural occurrence on all that is not pure. Some folks like the look of aged, tarnished 10K and 14K called a patina. Others want to remove the tarnish from their 10K and 14k jewelry and keep the jewelry looking new and shiny.
· your white gold. . The warm water and ap will gently dislodge any dirt or …
filled jewelry must be at least 5 percent by weight and is second in quality to solid . Caring for your filled jewelry is easy for results, each piece after wearing it, and store pieces so that they do not contact one another in a drawer or jewelry box to avoid scratches.
How to Clean Gold-Plated Jewelry. Solid gold. Pure gold 24-karat is a soft metal that can be easily scratched. So, most "solid gold" jewelry is 18-karat, 14-karat or 10-karat gold ... Gold filled. Gold plated.
Keeping on top of spills and messes is the to ensure your top isn’t riddled with stains that you’ll have to spend hours up. For example, avoid leaving spilled red wine to ...
· How to Clean Jewelry at Home: 14 Household Items That Work Miracles. clean. If you want to clean your bling but don’t want to shell out lots of money for a professional, fear not—there are lots of easy methods ... Alka-Seltzer. Aluminum foil. Ammonia. Baking soda.
· A gentle way to clean gold involves a few simple ingredients – washing up liquid, warm water, and a soft toothbrush. Using a firm toothbrush or another brush with hard bristles can damage your piece. Fill a bowl with warm water and a small amount of washing up liquid you only need a few drops for this method.
· The homemade jewelry solution is a mixture of a few drops of Dawn dish detergent in warm, not hot, water. Let the piece sit in the solution for a few minutes, longer if its very dirty, then gently scrub with a new , baby-size, soft toothbrush .
· Try this common method of cleaning your gold jewellery using toothpaste. Squeeze some amount of toothpaste into a bowl or a glass. Pour a good amount of water into the bowl. Mix to make a paste of medium to thick density.